- Online Booking
- Virtual Tour
- Bake Me Happy - Pay Now
- Contact Us
- Event Calendar
- Media Releases
- Log Into BOSS
- RSVP to our Open House!
We are hiring!!
Bakers Assistant / Delivery Artist / Venue Management
Bakery 1818, located in Madison NC has one position available for the right person. The right candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in a commercial bakery. Some of the rewards to this position are as followed:
• Half of your schedule will be compliant with store hours, half is on your own schedule.
• You receive training for each aspect of this business.
• You’ll be part of the happiest day of people’s lives.
• You’ll work for the best bakery / venue EVER!
• 1099 employment
To qualify for this position, you must own a van or SUV. The vehicle will be inspected by the bakery and must not only look the part but be in good condition. Having experience in baking cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and desserts in general, is a plus. Having experience with transporting cakes and other desserts would be phenomenal.
We’re looking for an energetic person that is willing to not only learn but adhere to all company policies. We need you to be dependable, social and generally friendly. We’re a small bakery that is ranked in the top 5% Nationally. We take pride in every product that goes out of the door and so should you. Our venue is completely new and getting booked heavily! The compensation for this position is $14.50 an hour plus delivery compensation for wear and tear on your vehicle. Deliveries can be up to one hour away from the bakery, ample time is given for all deliveries.
If you want to be considered for this position, follow a few simple rules.
1. Do not call the bakery, we are busy and need to focus on business.
2. Do not stop by the bakery, we are busy and need to focus on business.
3. Email us your resume or some verbiage that explains why we should choose you. You can email us at email@example.com
4. We will respond to everyone within seven business days to every application sent.
Thank you so much,